Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Morning Music


I awaken to   cobweb pendulum
most untimely clock
my breath locomotes lackadaisical loads upon its sway
play to this beat silken stranger

Pithecanthropus Erectus opus to the bobbing toe

erecting us erecting me to the music

Romeo is Bleeding, so dance a little more
ignoring not calves in motion

hubris hubris hubering
Hora Decubitus ehya Eric?
Dolphy Dolphy dolphin aflutters past view

the body, my body a shaking mushroom

flinging Mingus spores as fungus do
but not you silken one
I declare sodden through with spider glue
you lack any semblance of rhythm
so then adieu dance partner
adieu adieu

Pithecanthropus Erectus, Charles Mingus Pithecanthropus Erectus


Romeo is Bleeding, Tom Waits on Blue Valentine


Hora Decubitus, Charles Mingus on Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus

0 comments:

Post a Comment