Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reference

Before you start listening to music you are going to need a means of doing so. There are a lot of sites and programs to choose from so in case you haven’t looked around I’ll introduce you to a couple of good ones.

Grooveshark.com will most likely have whatever song you are looking for to stream for free. Just type, and listen. It is certainly the best site I know of to stream music online.

Pandora.com will broaden your music horizons. If I'm feeling like stretching out I'll pop in an artist, bookmark a few songs and listen to more from those artists. Or if I don't feel like making a playlist Pandora will brilliantly offer one.

Songbird is the firefox of music players. You can download addons for it such as a scrolling lyrics tab or to change the color… The most useful part of it is its ability to open up a blog in its firefox browser and it will list all the songs on the site that you can download. Just type in the address and click download in songbird and it will save the files to you music folder. I don’t use it as my main music player because it does have glitches, but it is the easiest process of getting music from blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment